Online Auction Amber Oaks Estate on 107.65 Acres with Hunting
Amber Oaks Estate – Sophisticated Scenic Residence with Guest House & 107 acres
Entering this magnificent estate through the gates of the long winding drive you will be
amazed at the beauty and privacy of this ‘no expense spared’ country retreat. Featuring
the primary residence with over 13,000 square feet of luxurious living area, this
masterpiece was planned with great attention to detail and endless custom features. This
home is designed to be the perfect spot for hosting and entertaining.
However, the comforts of its owners are not forgotten – you truly need to see it to appreciate all of its
accouterments for your comfort, enjoyment and relaxation.
Leaving the main residence, your friends and family can ride or simply walk to the nearby
guesthouse that stands at an impressive additional 2,500+/- sq.ft. including two master suites,
patio, designer kitchen and an open-concept floor plan. This abode is perfect for guests,
mother-in-law quarters or even a caretaker’s home for the owner who will enjoy this property
on a recreational or part time basis.
The 107+ acre property is a true outdoor lover’s paradise. Featuring a 9-hole country golf course,
3-acre pond/lake and Mud Creek which winds through the property - abundant wildlife including trophy deer,
turkey, fox and more – fishing – UTV, hiking and horseback accessible trails throughout the property to
name just a few of the many outdoor activities to be enjoyed here at Amber Oaks.
Less than two hours south of Chicago this would make an outstanding full-time residence or weekend retreat
for the most discerning owner outdoor lovers and hosts. Join our team of brokers and auctioneers
during one of the scheduled open houses or by private appointment.
Please download the information package to review all available information. Make to
watch the Drone Video to get a feel for the property. Tranzon personnel are also available to answer
any additional questions you may have and look forward to providing you a tour of this outstanding property.
Take the next step today and download the information, you’ll be glad you did!
Sells at or above Bid of $1,995,000
Pre-Auction Offers Considered – Call Today!
713 N. 1800 East Road
Milford, IL 60953
Online bidding ends October 17th at 2:00 pm CT
Friday 10/4 @ 3 :00PM - 10:00PM ET
Saturday 10/5 @ 11:00AM - 10:00PM ET
Sunday 10/6 @ 11:00AM - 3 :00PM ET
Friday 10/11 @ 3 :00PM - 10:00PM ET
Saturday 10/12 @ 11:00AM - 10:00PM ET
Sunday 10/13 @ 11:00AM - 3 :00PM ET
10% Buyers Premium, 10% Deposit of the Total Sale Price and other terms apply.
Tranzon Asset Advisors, Vance Luksetich, IL Broker #471.014411
For more information, please contact Vance Luksetich at 618-830-9091
Partnership Dissolution - Rare Large AC Tract on Galveston Island
P&T Bay Properties LLC is disolving their partnership and this single asset company must sell the property immediately!
• Approx. 92.005 AC’s or 14,007,737.80 SF of land
• Location is the West End of Galveston Island off of Termini-San Luis Pass Road and Terramar Dr.
• Zoning: Planned Development
• Topography: Grade level
o Electricity: Available
o Water/Sewer: Available
o Gas: Available
• Flood Hazard: V Zone
• The Property is adjacent to residential on the east and south boundaries of the property.
• There is approx. 1,000 LF along the canal on the eastern boundary of the property.
• There is approx. 1,400 LF of waterfront on Galveston Bay
• Unobstructed views of Galveston Bay on the north and west boundary lines
• The west boundary of the Property is owned by Galveston County which is currently a bird sanctuary
• Seller estimates that approximately 60 ACs of the land are available for development
• According to statements from the Corps of Engineers, approx.. 28 ACs can be developed if the same amount of land is converted into wetlands by planting a specific species of grass, 1:1.
• Approx. 17 miles from 61st St and the Seawall to the Property.
• Market Area: Galveston is a coastal resort city and port off of the southeast coast on Galveston Island and Pelican Island. The community of 209.2 square miles, with a population of 50,550 (2010 Census) is the county seat of surrounding Galveston County and second largest municipality in the county. It is also within the Houston Metropolitan area at its southern end on the northwestern coast of the Gulf of Mexico.
• Much of Galveston’s economy is centered in the tourism, health care, shipping and financial industries. The 84 Acre University of Texas Medical Branch campus with an enrollment of more than 2,500 students is a major economic force of the city. Galveston is home to six historic districts containing one of the largest and historically significant collections of 19th century buildings in the U.S. with over sixty structures listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
• The tourism industry creates one billion dollars in economic activity each year from over 7 Million visitors
• Galveston Island attractions include:
o The Strand National Historic District;
o Moody Gardens Aquarium Pyramid, Rainforest Pyramid & Discovery Pyramid;
o Schlitterbahn Waterpark;
o Pleasure Pier;
o Texas Seaport Museum;
o Railroad Museum;
o Lone Star Flight Museum;
o Ocean Star Offshore Drilling Rig Museum;
o The Grand 1894 Opera House;
• Galveston is home to Texas A&M University Galveston & The University of Texas Medical Branch
Tranzon Asset Advisors Texas LLC TX Broker #9008058, Kelly D. Toney, TX Auctioneer #11818
10% Buyers Premium and other terms apply
Property #: TAA1936
Auction Date & Time: Bidding ends November 19th
at 2:00pm CT
Preview Date & Time:
Drive by anytime
Galveston, TX 77552
Contact Kelly Toney at 888-791-7307 ext. 88 or firstname.lastname@example.org